(keep your scientific brain aside and then read it. Still, if you don’t believe this, then check yourself in Jagannath, Puri – Orissa) :
- Flag always flaps in opposite direction of wind flow.
- From any place in Puri, you will find Sudarshan Chakra (Chakra at the top of Temple) is facing you only.
- Normally in daytime breeze comes from sea to land and in the evening , it is opposite but in Puri, it’s totally opposite.
- No bird or planes fly above the Temple.
- The shadow of the main dome is not visible at any time in any direction.
- The quantity of cooked food inside the Temple remains same for an entire year. But the same prasadam can feed few thousand people or 20 lac people; still, it won’t get wasted or never be inadequate.
- In Jagannath Temple kitchen, 7 pots are kept on each other and cooked on the wood fire. In this process top pot gets cooked first and the bottom one last.
- After entering from Singhadwara’s first step inside the Temple, one can’t hear any sound of the ocean but when you cross the same step outside, you can hear it. Mostly we notice this in the evenings clearly.
- Prasadam is cooked by Laxmidevi herself every day; only pure devotees of Lord can see Her inside the Temple kitchen.
JAI JAGANNATH…OM NAMA SHIVAYA…