Vision & Activities
Vision of CARAM
CARAM is a philanthropic organization rendering services for last fifteen years in urban and inaccessible areas.
- To generate awareness about the importance of health care in people belonging to below poverty line giving more importance to women and children of the state.
- To explore ways and means to provide affordable treatment to tribal people.
- To provide provision of mobile clinical facilities for inaccessible localities.
- To conduct a training program on an alternative mode of therapies.
- To create educational institutions for facilitating education among children.
- To promote old age homes and senior citizen residences.
- To promote women empowerment and address their grievances.
- To address pollution awareness.
- To promote child rights.
- To promote day care with education for tribes and poor children.
- To promote alternative and traditional treatment.
Main Activities of the Organization
- Creation of awareness about the health care of rural poor and tribal people with special emphasis to maternal & child health by way of educating these persons about a disease, sanitation, & immunization etc.
- Providing Medical Facilities and exploring ways and means to provide affordable treatment for tribal people.
- Management of Hospital and Diagnostic Centre
- Provision of Ambulance Services for inaccessible localities
- Conducting training program on alternative mode of therapies like health camps on acupuncture and acupressure, meditation, and magnetic therapy
- Taking up training program of Anganwadi Worker about emergency first-aid, management for safe delivery, infant care along with alternative medicine for treatment.
- Formation of self-help Group (SHG) to procure handicraft items, adoption of scientific farming, Other Domestic Products, & create self-employment
- Health Check-up, Book Exhibition, Sale, & Seminars
- Nursery and plantation of herbal medicinal plants in rural as well as urban areas, involving youths and students.
- Exploring avenues to create educational institutions for facilitating education among children.
- To create educational institutions for facilitating education among children
- To promote old age homes and senior citizen residences
- To promote women empowerment and address their grievances
- To address pollution awareness
- To promote child rights
- To promote day care with education for tribes and poor children
- To promote alternative and traditional treatment